Often touted as the highest quality replacement for latex, Nitrile is a popular choice for those applications requiring strong chemical and puncture resistance. In fact, Nitrile is more resistant to puncturing than its latex and vinyl counterparts. Black coloration makes hazardous chemical identification easier.
- Outstanding resistance against a variety of chemicals and animal fats.
- Snug, comfortable fit.
- More resistant to puncturing than latex or vinyl.
- Exceeds ASTM and FDA medical glove standards.
- Made from 100% synthetic polymer to alleviate latex allergy concerns.
- Hides dirt and other residue.